Turkey is one of the leading tourism destinations in the world, with stunning scenery and a rich historic legacy. Explore Turkey's most popular holiday destinations, beautiful coastline and spectacular icons.
DAY 1 : KUALA LUMPUR – ISTANBUL (MOB)
Assemble at KLIA (3hrs before the departure) for check-in formaliĴ es. Leaving for Istanbul with transit in Tehran.
DAY 2 : ISTANBUL – YALOVA (L/D)
Upon arrival at Istanbul InternaĴ onal Airport, meet and greet by local guide. This morning you will enjoy ride the Bosphorus Cruise to experience of cruising between 2 conĴ nents od Asia & Europe. Next, visit Topkapi Palace, Hagia Sophia, Blue Mosque that also k a unique feature of 6 minarets. ThereaŎer, view remains of Hippodrome of ConstanĴ nople which consist of 3 monumental columns and a fountain. Group will have dinner before check in to hotel.
DAY 3 : YALOVA – BURSA - KUSADASI (B/L/D)
Check out from hotel. Head to Kusadasi via Bursa. Stop visit at Ulu Cami’l or Grand Mosque Bursa. The Mosque is built in the Seljuk Style, it was ordered by the OŒoman Sultan Bayezid. Then, proceed to Silk House then Turkish delight before conĴ nue to Kusadasi.
DAY 4 : KUSADASI – SELCUK - PAMUKKALE (B/L/D)
Breakfast and check out. Set off to Selcuk where you will explore Ephesus, one of the largest archaeological sites in existence. You will find structures such as Library of Celsius, Temple of Hadrian, Marble Street and Agora. Then, we will have a small leather fashion show in leather showroom then conĴ nue to Pamukkale. Upon arrival, visit coŒon castle a UNESCO World Heritage site made up of traverĴ ne pool with white terrace. Hierapolis ancient city is also located at same place with coŒon castle. Proceed to hotel for check-in and overnight.
DAY 5 : PAMUKKALE – KONYA – CAPPADOCIA (B/L/D)
Early morning, stop for coŒon shop and journey continue to Pamukkale via Konya. Stop at Konya to visit Mevlana Museum and also have a photo stop at the 13th Century Sultanhani Caravanserai. Continue to Cappadocia, which boasts a unique landscape sculpted by wind, sun, rain and snow.
DAY 6 : CAPPADOCIA (B/L/D)
Full day tour in Cappadocia. Photo stops at Pigeon and Uchisar Valley. Then, visit local ceramic pottery and local carpet manufacturing showroom to see a carpet-weaving demonstration. Then visit Pasabag and Devret and stop at local jewellery shop. Next, explore underground city and iconic features of Cappadocia said to have existed since the HiŜ te period.
DAY 7 : CAPPADOCIA – ANKARA – BOLU (B/L/D)
heck out and depart for Ankara capita of Turkey. Visit Salt Lake or Tuz Lake (if time permit), one of the largest hypersaline lakes. Overnight in Bolu
- Return air Ĵ cket (KUL-IST-KUL)
- Airport taxes
- Baggage Allowances (30kgs)
- Private transportaĴ on throughout as per program
- 7-Nights stay at offered hotel or similar
- Daily breakfast at hotel
- Sightseeing tour with entrance fees
- English speaking guide services
- Meal as stated in the program (Halal)
- Tipping for local guide/driver
- Travel Insurance
- Personal Expenses
- Additional Tour/Meal
- Item does are not mention
Terms and Condition
- Confirmation of booking is subject to space availability at the time of booking.
- We reserve the right to alter the program sequence depending on the weather conditions.
- No refund for any un-utilized services
- We require a non-refundable deposit of RM600 per person upon booking and balance to made 45 days prior to departure date. (Installment can be arrange once deposit payment received).
- For full terms and conditions, please refer to the tour reservation form