Sakura in Tokyo
DAY 1 : KOTA KINABALU – TOKYO (MOB)
Assemble at KKIA for check-in procedures. Leaving for Tokyo with transit in Brunei.
DAY 2 : NARITA – HALF DAY TOKYO CITY TOUR (L)
Upon arrival at Narita Airport, meet by local tour guide and depart for half day Tokyo City Tour visiting
- Asakusa Temple + Nakamise Street
- Imperial Palace
- Shopping Ginza
- Lunch at local restaurant then transfer to hotel for check-in.
- Rest of the day is free at leisure.
DAY 3 : FULL DAY MT. FUJI TOUR (B/L)
- Transfer to Fuji (2.5H)
- Mt Fuji 5th Station or 1st Station (Depending on weather)
- Oishi Park
- Oshino Hakkai
- Transfer back to hotel (2.5H)
Mount Fuji is an undisputed symbol of Japan, which is also on the World Heritage listing. Thousands of people make the pilgrimage to this landmark every year, and it is somewhere you must visit at least once. Since it takes about 2 hours from the city center by car, you should take the advantage of one of our charter vehicle or charter bus so you can travel there at a leisurely pace.
DAY 4 : TOKYO (B)
Breakfast at hotel. Free at leisure
DAY 5 : FULL DAY NIKKO TOUR (B/L)
- Transfer to Nikko (2.5H)
- Nikko Toshogu, Futarasan Shrine
- Fall of Kegon
- Transfer back to Tokyo (2.5H)
- Narita Aeon Mall
- Transfer to hotel for check-in
Nikko is a town at the entrance to Nikko National Park, most famous for Toshogu, Japan’s most lavishly decorated shrine and the mausoleum of Tokugawa Ieyasu, the founder of the Tokugawa shogunate. Nikko had been a center of Shinto and Buddhist mountain worship for many centuries before Toshogu was built in the 1600s, and Nikko National Park continues to offer scenic, mountainous landscapes, lakes, waterfalls, hot springs, wild monkeys and hiking trails. Nikko and the Okunikko area around Lake Chuzenji, in particular, are well known for their beautiful autumn colors. In the average year the colors start descending from the higher elevations of Yumoto Onsen in early October, are best around Lake Chuzenji and the Irohazaka road in mid to late October and reach the town of Nikko in the first half of November. Nikko is located along Japan’s Romantic Road.
DAY 6 : NARITA – KOTA KINABALU (B/MOB)
Breakfast at the hotel. Check out and transfer to airport for your flight back to Kota Kinabalu.
- Return air ticket by Royal Brunei (BKI-NRT-BKI)
- Airport taxes
- Baggage Allowances (30 kgs)
- Private transportation throughout as per program
- 4-Nights stay at 3* hotel or similar with daily breakfast
- Sightseeing tour with entrance fees as per program
- English speaking guide services while on tour
- Meal as stated in the program (Non-Halal/Pork Free)
- Tipping for local guide
- Tour Manager Escort from Kota Kinabalu
x Travel Insurance
x Personal Expenses
x Additional Tour/Meal
x Item does are not mention
BKI-BWN BI6824 1705-1750
BWN-NRT BI695 0035-0730
NRT-BWN BI696 1145-1710
BWN-BKI BI6827 2045-2130
Terms and Condition
- Confirmation of booking is subject to space availability at the time of booking.
- Each group operate based on minimum 20paxs per departure and in case of group size does not reach to the minimum, we have the right to transfer the passenger into our other group date.
- A non-refundable deposit of RM500 is required for confirmation.
- Full payment to be made 45 days prior to the departure date.
- For booking less than 45 days, we require a 100% non-refundable payment for confirmation.