Join us for bird watching in Kota Kinabalu
Day 1 (Dinner)
Meet & greet services at KKIA and proceed to check in at selected hotel. Free at own leisure. Dinner transfer. Overnight at Klagan Hotel.
Day 2 (Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
Breakfast at hotel. Proceed to Likas Wetland for morning search for birdlife. Lunch at local restaurant before we continue to Tanjung aru beach for afternoon bird watching while enjoying sunset scenery. 1900hrs dinner at local restaurant. Overnight at Klagan Hotel.
Note: Likas Wetland closed on Monday.
Day 3 (Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
Breakfast at hotel and check out. Depart in the morning to the Crocker Range Park for birding. In the afternoon we shall have our lunch at local restaurant. Thereafter, we make our way to the foothills of Mt Kinabalu, spending the night at Kinabalu Pine Resort. Dinner and overnight at Kinabalu Pine Resort.
Day 4 (Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
Breakfast at resort. Early morning we continue to spend a full day bird watching around Kinabalu Park, exploring the various trails in search of montane birds. Lunch at local restaurant. Return back to resort after birding. Dinner and overnight at Kinabalu Pine Resort.
Day 5 (Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
Breakfast at resort. Early morning we continue to another area; Poring Hot spring spend a full day bird. You also able to visit the famous Treetop Canopy Walkway which will take approximately 20 minutes hike. Experience the height of 41 meters above the ground and the length of 170 meters Treetop Bridge. Or you may just take a dip in the open air Japanese styled bathtub where the hot sulfuric water is believed to have curative power. Lunch at the local restaurant. Continue to explore the area before we return back to resort after birding. Dinner and overnight at Kinabalu Pine Resort.
Day 6 (Breakfast)
Breakfast at resort and check out. Transfer to KKIA for your flight departure home
• Three (03) night stay at Klagan Hotel, Kota Kinabalu
• Two (02) night stay at Kinabalu Pine Resort (Standard), Kundasang
• Land transfer & meal as per itinerary
• All entrance fees as per itinerary
• English Speaking Birding Guide cum driver
(Upgrade to specialist bird guide: RM680 per guide)
Terms and Condition
• The above package is applicable to ALL Market
• Peak Season Surcharge applied on Chinese New Year, Public Holidays period or any other day whereby a Hotel surcharge will be imposed as per respective hotel above mentioned.
• Above room rates based on the lowest room categories.
• The management reserves the right to change or discontinue this promotional package without prior notice. However, confirmed bookings shall be honored.
• Minimum 2 Adults unless stated,