The majestic Mount Kinabalu, one of the highest mountains in South East Asia standing at 4095.2 metres.
Day 1 : Kota Kinabalu / Kinabalu Park / Laban Rata
0730hrs pick up from the city hotel and depart for about 1½ hours drive to Kinabalu Park through scenic mountainous countryside. Upon arrival at the park headquarters, register for climb. Then, meet the mountain guide and collect your packed lunch before transfer to the starting point to Mount Kinabalu, Timpohon Gate which located at 1,866 metres above sea level. Start trekking up the mountain. Packed lunch can be consumed along the way as the trekking will take about 4 to 6 hours. There are 6 shelters along the way where you can refill your water bottle. Upon reaching at 11,000 feet, check into the dormitory mountain hut. Free at leisure. Evening, dinner and overnight stay at the mountain hut. (Meals: Packed Lunch & Dinner)
Day 2 : Laban Rata / Kinabalu Park / Kota Kinabalu
Wake up call by your Mountain Guide at 0230hrs. Get ready your torch light and starts conquer to the summit of Mount Kinabalu. The trekking will take about 3 - 4 hours. You must reach the summit (Low’s Peak ~ 4,095.2 metres above sea level) for you to witness the spectacular sunrise over the majestic Mount Kinabalu. Descend to Laban Rata for breakfast. Check out and start trekking down to the Timpohon Gate. Transfers back to park headquarters to collect the certificate of achievement. High Tea at the local restaurant and return to Kota Kinabalu. (Meals: Breakfast & High Tea)
- 1 night accommodation at 11,000 feet mountain hut (Panalaban Hut - Non-Heated Dormitory with sharing bathroom),
- land transportation
- meals as stated,
- climbing permit,
- mountain guide,
- entrance fee .
Return air ticket, personal expenses or items not mentioned in the itinerary.
Suggested things to bring: Proper or Good trekking shoes, warm clothing, long pants, raincoat, torch light, plastic bag (for keeping garbage, dry clothes & valuable things such as camera, wallet), hand gloves, energy food & drink, personal toiletries etc
Terms and Condition
- All prices quoted are nett per adult and based on min. 2 adults per tour departure. Should you have more than 6 adults per tour & departure, please feel free to contact us for a re-quote.
- Child rate (Below 11 Years Old), 10% off the adult rates.
- All prices quoted are subject to change without prior notice & peak season surcharge applied.
- Additional of RM35.00 nett per person for pick up venue from outskirt Hotel