Bangkok, Thailand’s capital, is a large city known for ornate shrines and vibrant street life.
Hua Hin is a seaside resort on the Gulf of Thailand, in the southern Thai province of Prachuap Khiri Khan.
Day 1 ~ Arrival Bangkok
Meet & Greet. Transfer to hotel and check-in.
Day 2 ~ Bangkok - Hua Hin (B/L/D)
Enroute Hua Hin - the Plearnwan is Thailand\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s first Eco Vintage Village which was built in late 2009. Continue to visit The Venezia Hua Hin, the latest new shopping attraction with the perfect combination of Hua Hin & Venice concept. Proceed to visit Swiss Sheep Farm, In place of the ancient dream of those who seek it. Come in contact with the atmosphere of a farm in a valley surrounded by the love that surrounds you with warmth style European country. Continue to visit Santorini Park brings a slice of the picture-perfect Greek island to Cha Am, from classic whitewashed buildings, colourfully painted windows, down to stone-paved paths and domed towers. At night, visit Hua Hin Night Market.
Day 3 ~ Hua Hin (B/L/D)
After breakfast, visit Hua Hin Train Station built during the reign of King Rama VI, and only a short distance from the centre of town, Continue to Wat Huay Mongkol (LuangPhorThuad). This Buddhist temple is home to the world’s largest statue of LuangPhorThuad. Proceed to visit Hua Hin Hills Vine Yard. The terrain of loamy-sand and slate and constant ocean breeze allow award-winning Monsoon Valley Wines. Enroute to visit King Memorial Royal Park, it is a historically themed park honouring past Thai Kings from Sukhothai period to current royal house of Chakri. After Dinner, we will visit The famous Cicada Night Market ( open fri - sun ) A fascinating insight into Thailand\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s way of life. You will find countless outlets and stands to sell delicious food which is freshly cooked and served to you within a matter of minutes
Day 4 ~ Hua Hin - Bangkok (B/L/D)
Proceed to visit DamnoenSaduak floating market where it is totally chaotic, small \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'khlongs\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' or canals are filled with flat boats piled high on the river. Proceed to visit Makleong Railway Market - This is a unique market that is held every day literally on the rail tracks. After the tour, proceed to travel back to Bangkok to visit The Golden Mount Wat Saket, Wat Saket in Bangkok Temple of the Golden Mount 93 Wat Saket, popularly known as the Golden Mount or ‘Phu Khao Thong’, is a low hill crowned with a gleaming gold chedi. Within, the 58-metre chedi houses a Buddha relic and welcomes worshippers all year round. Continue shopping at Gem & Leather Factory and Honey Shop. Proceed to visit the famous 4 Face Buddha. At night, Proceed to visit Asiatique The Riverfront the night market by the river.
Day 5 ~ Bangkok - Departure (B)
After breakfast, transfer to airport for departure.
- Return Airfare Kota Kinabalu- Bangkok-Kota Kinabalu (via Air Asia)
- 2 nights stay at The Selected Hotel in Bangkok (PJ Watergate / Miramar Hotel or similar)
- 2 nights stay at The Selected Hotel in Hua Hin (Royal Pavilion / The Riche or similar)
- All land transfers as per itinerary
- All meals as per itinerary
- All Tour as per itinerary
- Travel Insurance
- Items not mentioned above
- Peak season surcharge
- HUA HIN WEEKEND SURCHARGE ( FRI / SATURDAY ) : RM 50 / person / night
- 20 Dec - 06 Jan 2019 Year end surcharge @ RM 150 / person
- 01 - 10 Feb 2019 CNY surcharge @ RM 300 / person
Terms and Condition
- Compulsory Tipping RM 50 per person to be collected before tour in Malaysia.
- Tour and transfer based on private tour basis
- Tour commentary based on English / Chinese speaking.
- Travelling must be completed by 31 Mar 2019.
- Tour sequence and content are subject to change upon tour arrival without prior notice
- Compulsory Shopping Stop: Gem, Leather & Honey ( 3 stops )
- Hotels remark only for FIT are applicable for van transfer only due to limited road access for coach
- Price shown is NETT price in MYR Ringgit