Bangkok, Thailand’s capital, is a large city known for ornate shrines and vibrant street life.
Pattaya is a city on Thailand’s eastern Gulf coast known for its beaches.
D1 : KOTA KINABALU – BANGKOK (MOB/D)
Leaving from Kota Kinabalu International Airport to Saigon via Royal Brunei Airline. Upon arrival at Suvarnabumi International Airport and after Immigration clearance, you will be meet and greet by or friendly Tour Guide who will be escorting you throughout. As we disembark from airport, we will then transfer to visit Chocolate Ville for photo taking and dinner. After that, proceed to Asiatique Riverfront then to hotel for check- in. Rest of the evening is free at leisure.
D2 : BANGKOK – PATTAYA (B/L/D)
After breakfast at hotel, check out and visit Wat Arun, Leather Factory then transfer to Pattaya with visit Gems Factory, Laser Buddha, Silver Lake Grape Farm and Pattaya Floating Market. Check-in to hotel and rest of the evening is free at leisure.
D3 : PATTAYA – BANGKOK (B/L)
Breakfast at hotel. Check out and visit Sheep Farm, Herb Center then transfer to Bangkok with visit to Honey Jelly, Show DC Shopping Mall. Check-in to hotel and rest of the day is free strolling for shopping at nearby mall or night market
D4 : BANGKOK – FREE DAY (B)
Breakfast at hotel. Free at own leisure (no services provided)
D5 : BANGKOK – KOTA KINABALU (B/MOB)
Breakfast at hotel. Free until check out and transfer to airport for your departure flight.
+ Return economy air ticket (BKI-BKK-BKI)
+ Airport taxes
+ Baggage Allowances (20kgs)
+ Private transportation throughout
+ 3 nights stay at offered hotel in Bangkok
+ 1 night stay at offered hotel in Pattaya
+ Sightseeing tour with entrance fees as per program
+ English speaking guide services
+ Meals as stated in the program
+ Drinking water while on tour
+ Tipping for local guide/driver
- Travel Insurance
- Tipping for the local guide (RM60/pax/package)
- Personal Expenses
- Item does are not mention
Terms and Condition
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Our price is quoted prior to checking on hotel availability. Upon receiving your written confirmation and non-refundable deposit, we will make the necessary booking arrangement.
- No Booking has been made for the above arrangement and subject to availability upon booking.
- Strictly NO REFUND for tour cancellation, or No Show. Once your booking is confirmed and full payment made.
- Change of name(s), travel dates and room type are not allowed once your reservation has been confirmed.