Bangkok, Thailand’s capital, is a large city known for ornate shrines and vibrant street life.
Pattaya is a city on Thailand’s eastern Gulf coast known for its beaches.
D1 : KOTA KINABALU – BANGKOK (MOB/D)
After breakfast at hotel, check out and visit Wat Arun, Leather Factory then transfer to Pattaya with visit Gems Factory, Laser Buddha, Silver Lake Grape Farm and Pattaya Floating Market. Check-in to hotel and rest of the evening is free at leisure.
D3 : PATTAYA – BANGKOK (B/L)
Breakfast at hotel. Free at own leisure (no services provided)
D5 : BANGKOK – KOTA KINABALU (B/MOB)
+ Return economy air ticket by RBA (BKI-BWN-BKK-BWN-BKI)
+ Airport taxes
+ Baggage Allowances
+ 4 Nights based on 3* hotel in Bangkok or similar
+ Sightseeing tour with entrance fees as per program
+ English speaking guide services
+ All meal (breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) as stated
+ Drinking water while on tour
+ Tipping for local guide/driver
+ Travel bag
+ Luggage Tag
- Travel Insurance
- Tipping for the local guide (RM60/pax/package)
- Personal Expenses
- Item does are not mention
Terms and Condition
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Our price is quoted prior to checking on hotel availability. Upon receiving your written confirmation and non-refundable deposit, we will make the necessary booking arrangement.
- No Booking has been made for the above arrangement and subject to availability upon booking.
- Strictly NO REFUND for tour cancellation, or No Show. Once your booking is confirmed and full payment made.
- Change of name(s), travel dates and room type are not allowed once your reservation has been confirmed.