Da Nang is a coastal city in central Vietnam known for its sandy beaches and history as a French colonial port.
Hội An is a city on Vietnam’s central coast known for its well-preserved Ancient Town.
Day 1: DANANG ARRIVAL – HOI AN (D)
Upon arrival at Danang International airport, immigration clearance. Our representative will meet you and transfer to Hoi An - a world heritage site recognized by UNESCO in 1999, considered as a major Asian trading port in the 17th and 18th centuries and its architecture and relaxed lifestyle has changed little over the years . On the way, stop at Marble Mountain & Hoa Hai Stone carving village, then continue to Hoian. Hotel check in. Dinner & Overnight in Hoi An.
Day 2: HOI AN – DA NANG – HUE ( B/L/D )
After breakfast at hotel, walking City tour of Hoian: visit to the Museum of History, Chinese temple and Pagoda, Japanese Bridge, Chinese old. Shopping at Tailors shops & handicraft workshops. Lunch in Danang. Transfer to Hue, Pass & Lang Co Fishing Village. Upon arrival, visit Tu Duc King’s Tomb ( ruled 1848 – 1883 ) & then do shopping at Dong Ba market. Dinner at local restaurant. Overnight in Hue.
Day 3: HUE - DANANG ( B/L/D )
After breakfast. Take a boat trip on the romantic Huong (Perfume) river to visit Hue\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s best-known religious site, Thien Mu 7-storey pagoda. Visit the Imperial city & Royal Palace from where the Nguyen Dynasty ruled between 1802 and 1945. Lunch. Transfer back to Danang. Dinner. Free at leisure. Overnight in Danang.
Day 4: DEPARTURE ( B/L )
After breakfast, visit Cham museum - old sandstone building houses an excellent collection of Cham’s art and sculptures. Shopping at Han market. Lunch. Transfered to Da Nang airport for your flight home.
- 1-night accommodation – Hoi An (twin/triple) with daily breakfast
- 1-night accommodation – Hue (twin/triple) with daily breakfast
- 1-night accommodation – DaNang (twin/triple) with daily breakfast
- Transfer by air-conditioned vehicle as itinerary
- Meals as indicated ( standard menu in Vietnamese style )
- English or Mandarin speaking guide
- Complimentary Mineral Water on tour (02 bottle / pax / day)
- Entrance fees for sightseeing
- Travel Insurance
- Domestic and International air tickets, airport tax
- Personal expenses, drinks..
- Others not mentioned nor specified above
Validity: 31st December 2018
Non Muslim Package but muslim package can be arranged.
Terms and Condition
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Our price is quoted prior to checking on hotel availability. Upon receiving your written confirmation and non-refundable deposit, we will make the necessary booking arrangement.
- No Booking has been made for the above arrangement and subject to availability upon booking.
- Strictly NO REFUND for tour cancellation, or No Show. Once your booking is confirmed and full payment made.
- Change of name(s), travel dates and room type are not allowed once your reservation has been confirmed.