Korea Tour for Non Muslim
D1 : KOTA KINABALU
Assemble at Kota Kinabalu International Airport for check-in formalities.
D2 : KOTA KINABALU - INCHEON - NAMI ISLAND (Lunch, Dinner)
Leaving for Korea on overnight flight. Upon arrival at Incheon International Airport and after Immigration clearance, you
will be meet and greet by or friendly Tour Guide who will be escorting you throughout. As we disembark from airport, we
will then transfer to local restaurant for simple breakfast then transfer to Chuncheon and visit Nami Island by ferry then
to Seoul visiting N-Seoul Tower (exclude Lift) and Dongdaemun Market. Transfer to hotel for hotel check-in.
D3 : EVERLAND THEME PARK TOUR (Breakfast, Dinner)
After breakfast at hotel, transfer to Yongin and enjoy the Everland Theme Park with unlimited ticket. In the afternoon,
visit Seaweed Museum, DIY Kimbap, Wearing Hanbok, National Ginseng Center and Amethyst Factory.
D4 : INCHEON - SEOUL (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Breakfast at hotel. Check out and depart to Seoul City with stop visit to Gyeongbok Palace & National Folk Museum,,
Ginseng Center, Korean Herb Hoganbo, Cosmetic Shop, Namdaemun Market/Duty Free and Myeongdong Market with
Bibap or Hero Drawing Show. Transfer to hotel and rest of the evening is free at own.
D5 : SEOUL – FREE DAY (Breakfast)
Breakfast at hotel. Free at own leisure (no services provided)
D6 : SEOUL – KOTA KINABALU (Breakfast)
Breakfast at hotel. Free until check out and transfer to airport with stop visit at Korean Product Duty Free Shop.
- Return Economy International Air Ticket
- Airport Taxes
- Baggage allowance (15kgs/pax/return)
- Private transportation throughout as per program
- 4 nights stay at 3* hotel.
- Sightseeing tour as per program
- English speaking guide services throughout
- Meal (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner) as mentioned in the itinerary
- Gratuities for local driver & guide
- 1 bottle of mineral water per person per day on tour.
- Travel Insurance
- Personal Expenses
- Additional Tour/Meal
- Items does are not mentioned above
Terms and Condition
- Confirmation of booking is subject to space availability at the time of booking.
- We require a non-refundable deposit of RM500 upon confirming and balance to be made 90 days prior to the departure date. Please be informed that the deposit will not refund if booking cancels after deposit made but we allow to change the name before ticket issued.
- The meal will be arranged based on “PORK FREE” for any Muslim joining our non-Halal departure.
- We reserve the right to alter the program sequence depending on the weather conditions.
- Full payment to be made 45 days prior to the departure date.
- For booking less than 45 days, we require a 100% non-refundable payment for confirmation.