Ho Chi Minh City (HCMC) is Vietnam at its most dizzying: a high-octane city of commerce and culture that has driven the whole country forward with its pulsating energy.
DAY 1 : HO CHI MINH CITY – ARRIVAL (D)
Meet on arrival at Ho Chi Minh City / Tan Son Nhat International Airport and transfer to hotel. Ho Chi Minh City, still called Saigon by many locals, is a center of commerce, finance, culture and tourism in Vietnam. Afternoon: Free at leisure. Dinner and Overnight in Ho Chi Minh.
DAY 2 : HO CHI MINH CITY - CU CHI TUNNELS (B/L/D)
Morning: We drive out this morning, to explore the Cu Chi Tunnels, an incredible underground network constructed by Vietnamese fighters during the long struggle for independence. The tunnels contained hospitals, plus accommodation and schools, and were used as a military base for the Vietcong in the American war. Lunch at local restaurant. Afternoon: The sightseeing tour acquaints us with the city\'s major sights. We pass the now-demolished wartime American Embassy before exploring the Reunification Palace which was the former residence of the President of South Vietnam until end of April 1975. Close to this palace are some French colonial structures including the Notre Dame Cathedral and the Old Sai Gon Post Office. Shopping Tour in Hong Anh collection, Diamond Plaza, 3rd Storey department store, Miss Ao Dai.... Then, we continue our trip on to the bustling Ben Thanh Market where anything and everything is for sale.Dinner on floating restaurant with Cultural show and cruise on Saigon River & Overnight in HCM City.
DAY 3 : HO CHI MINH CITY – DEPARTURE (B)
Leisure time until transfer to Ho Chi Minh City / Tan Son Nhat International Airport for departure.
* Accommodation based Twin / Triple Sharing with daily breakfast.
* English speaking guide ONLY for Seat-In-Coach package. (Below 6 paxs)
* Only Private Tour entitle to choose English or Mandarin guide (Up to 7 paxs FREE UPGRADE PRIVATE TOUR)
* Transfer by air-conditioner vehicle based on Private Tour.
* Entrance fee & Meal as mention in the Itinerary.
* Compulsory Tipping RM 15 /Per / Pax/Day.
* SGL SUPP must be add for PAX who stay single room.
Terms and Condition
prices quoted are nett per adult & based on min. 2 adults per tour
departure. Should you have more than 6 adults per tour & departure,
please feel free to contact us for a re-quote.
- All prices quoted are subject to change without prior notice & peak season surcharge applied.