Affordable South Korea bus tours and tour packages online with English-Speaking tour guides.
DAY 1 : KOTA KINABALU
Assemble at Kota Kinabalu International Airport for check-in and briefing procedures.
DAY 2 : BKI - INCHEON – SKI RESORT - SEOUL (B/L/D)
Leaving from Kota Kinabalu International Airport bound for Korea on overnight flight. Upon arrival at Incheon
International Airport and after Immigration clearance, you will be meet and greet by or friendly Tour Guide who will be
escorting you throughout. As we disembark from airport, we will then transfer to local restaurant for simple breakfast
then transfer to Chuncheon and visit Nami Island by ferry. Enjoy Lake Cruise and take a leisure walk at the beautiful tree
road where the outdoor shooting for the famous Korean Drama Winter Sonata. Proceed to Ski Hill Resort (Exclude
equipment rental & Ski Wear) & visit Seoul N Tower (exclude observatory deck)
DAY 3 : SEOUL – EVELAND THEME PARK (B/D)
After breakfast at hotel, transfer to Yongin and enjoy the Everland Theme Park with unlimited ticket. Visit Kimchi Making
+ Seaweed Museum with wearing Hanbok, Bibab Show or Hero Drawing Show.
DAY 4 : SEOUL (B/L/D)
Breakfast at hotel. Driving by Kyongbok Palace, National Folk Museum and Presidential Blue House. Shopping at
National Ginseng, Pine Tree Center, Amethyst Factory and Korean Cosmetic Shop, Shinsegye Duty Free Department
Store, Namdaemun Street Market & Myeongdong Fashion Street.
DAY 5 : SEOUL (B)
Breakfast at hotel. Free at leisure.
DAY 6 : SEOUL – KOTA KINABALU (B)
Breakfast at hotel. Free until check out and transfer to airport with stop visit at Korean Product Duty Free Shop.
- Return air ticket (BKI-ICN-BKI) with Airport taxes and Baggage Allowances (20kgs)
- Private transportation
- 4-Nights stay at local 3* hotel with daily breakfast
- Sightseeing tour with entrance fees
- Lunch/Dinner at a local restaurant
- Drinking water while on tour,
- Tipping for local guide/driver
- Travel Insurance
- Personal Expenses
- Additional Tour/Meal
- Item does are not mention
Terms and Condition
- Confirmation of booking is subject to space availability at the time of booking.
- We require a non-refundable deposit of RM500 upon confirming and balance to be made 90 days prior to the departure date.
- Please be informed that the deposit will not refund if booking cancels after deposit made but we allow to change the name before ticket issued.