Boracay Honeymoon Package
DAY 1 Arrival ( Set / Plated dinner in an Italian beachfront restaurant )
Meet and greet at Kalibo International Airport
2 hours SIC coach journey to Caticlan seaport
Take a 15 minutes ferry going to the island of Boaracay
Head over to your hotel accommodation upon arrival at Cagban seaport, Boracay
Get the first-hand experience of world-renowned Filipino hospitality at your distinguished hotel upon check-in
In the evening have a delish dinner while marveling at the beautiful sunset.
Spend some time to explore the island. Free time at your own leisure
DAY 2 ( Breakfast / Romantic Candle light Dinner )
The morning is your to explore after your delightful breakfast in your hotel
Spend time exploring some souvenir shops & retail stores at D’Mall and D’Talipapa
Make your way back to your hotel and meet your guide at the hotel lobby by 1PM
Sightseeing Boracay Land Tour
Go on a land tour around while riding an electric tricycle or ‘e-trike’.
Drive over to the first stop of the tour to Ati Village where the aborigines of Boracay Island dwells.
Afterwards, trek up to the Ocean Tower Viewpoint and be amazed at the spectacular 360 degrees view of Boracay Island.
Don’t miss a trip to this must visit beach in Boracay Puka Shell Beach.
Puka Beach is a secluded part of Boracay Island where you can escape the crowded main beach and relax and be at peace with nature
Head back to your hotel
Romantic Candlelight Dinner
Spend a magical evening out with your loved one at this intimate dinner
Head over to a romantic hilltop resort
Feel the night breeze above the innumerable shining stars in an outdoor diner set-up
Love is in the air while listening soft sensual music playing in the background and sharing a bottle of wine
Return to hotel after a magical night experience with your love one
DAY 3 ( Breakfast / Set/Plated lunch in a tropical ambiance restaurant )
There are many delightful ways in enjoying your last day in the island
Meet your guide at the hotel lobby after your breakfast at 9AM for some water activities
Romance is in the air
Enjoy the beautiful skies over the Island of Boracay while parasailing with your love one
This is a recreational activity where a wide kite or parachute-like canopy is attached to the person while being pulled by a speedboat making them suspended in the air
Make your way back to the shore after the activity
Head over to your lunch venue in a tropical homey ambiance restaurant or in a local beachfront restaurant
Free time to explore the island after your lunch
Meet your guide and proceed to the white beach
Your holiday in Boracay is not complete without savoring the splendid beauty of the island.
Enjoy one of the most romantic way of dating while sailing in a paraw boat
Get the best seat to catch the spectacular sunset when it transforms to a vibrant yellow then blend into orange then fade into red
Free time to explore the island after this activity
DAY 4 ( Breakfast )
Breakfast will be served at the hotel. Enjoy your last day in the island on your own leisure time until time of departure. Pick-up from the hotel lobby and transfer to the port and drive over to Kalibo International Airport. Complimentary use of the Airport Lounge while waiting for your flight.
- 3 Nights Boracay Summer Palace Hotel (3 Star) Standard Room accommodation, base on twin sharing.
- Transportation as per mentioned in the itinerary.
- environmental , terminal and boat fees at Jetty
- English speaking coordinator during transfer and tours
- International and domestic Airfare Ticket
- Kalibo International Airport terminal fee at PHP 700 per person
- Refundable incidental upon hotel check-in
- Personal Expenses
- Travel insurances
- Tipping USD3/Pax/Day ( Pay On Spot )
Terms and Condition
1. Travel Period: March - December 2016
2. Rates are subject to change without prior notice
3. Rates are quoted in MYR and on per PAX basis, unless otherwise specified
4. Closed-out dates rates will be based on a “Best Available Rate” upon your inquiry.
5. Closed out periods will be advised as needed.
6. Three nights minimum stay will be required for bookings that will pass by the peak season
7. Availability of rooms and other services mentioned in this tariff are subject to availability upon confirmation
8. Hotel policy will apply for any cancelled or No-show bookings
9. Prior reservation is required.
10. Official check-in time is at 1400H on the day of arrival and check-out time is at 1100H on the day of departure