The majestic Mount Kinabalu, one of the highest mountains in South East Asia standing at 4095.2 metres.
Day 1: Arrive Kota Kinabalu / Kundasang (Dinner)
Meet and greet at KKIA and proceed to Kundasang for approximately 2-hours journey. Upon arrival at Kinabalu National Park HQ, registration and check in at Cottage Hotel. Free at own leisure. Evening, dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Day 2: Kinabalu Park / Timpohon Gate / Laban Rata (Breakfast / Packed Lunch / Dinner)
After breakfast, 0700hrs check out and transfers to Kinabalu Park Headquarters and register for climb. Then, meet the mountain guide and collect your packed lunch before transfers to the starting point of the Mount Kinabalu, Timpohon Gate which located at 1,866 metres above sea level. Start trekking up the mountain. The packed lunch can be consumed along the way as the trekking will take about 4 to 6 hours. There are 6 shelters along the way where you can refill your water bottle. Upon reaching at 11,000 feet, check into the dormitory mountain hut. Free at leisure. Evening, dinner and overnight stay at the mountain hut.
Day 3: Laban Rata / Summit of Mount Kinabalu / Timpohon / KK (Supper / Breakfast / Lunch)
Wake up call by your Mountain Guide at 0230hrs. Get ready your torch light and starts conquer to the summit of Mount Kinabalu. The trekking will take about 3 - 4 hours. You must reach the summit (Low’s Peak ~ 4,095.2 metres above sea level) for you to witness the spectacular sunrise over the majestic Mount Kinabalu. Descend to Laban Rata for breakfast. Check out and start trekking down to the Timpohon Gate. Transfers back to park headquarters to collect the certificate of achievement. Lunch at local restaurant and return to Kota Kinabalu. Check in at the hotel. Free at own leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 4: Depart Kota Kinabalu (Breakfast)
Free at own leisure. Check out time: 1200hrs. Transfer to KKIA for flight home.
~ End of Tour ~
Includes of :
•1 night accommodation at Cottage Hotel or Similar, Kundasang (Deluxe Room)
•1 night accommodation at 11,000 feet mountain hut (Laban Rata Hut or similar - Non-Heated Dormitory with sharing bathroom)
•1 night accommodation at Cititel Express Hotel*** (Standard Room)
•All land transfers as per itinerary
•Meals as per itinerary
- Day 1 – Set Dinner at Hotel
- Day 2 – Set Breakfast at Hotel & Packed Lunch at Balsam Cafe - Kinabalu Park
- Day 2 - Dinner at Laban Rata Restaurant - Panalaban
- Day 3 - Early Supper & Breakfast at Laban Rata Restaurant - Panalaban
- Day 4 - Lunch at Balsam Café - Kinabalu Park
•Entrance fee, Climbing Permit, Insurance, Certificate & Mountain Guide
Return air ticket, personal expenses or items not mentioned in the itinerary.
Suggested things to bring: Proper or Good trekking shoes, warm clothing, long pants, raincoat, torch light, plastic bag (for keeping garbage, dry clothes & valuable things such as camera, wallet), hand gloves, energy food & drink, personal toiletries etc
Terms and Condition
- All prices quoted are nett per adult & based on min. 2 adults per tour departure. Should you have more than 6 adults per tour & departure, please feel free to contact us for a re-quote.
- Child rate (Below 11 Years Old) 10% off the adult rates.
- All prices quoted are subject to change without prior notice & peak season surcharge applied.
- Additional of RM35.00 nett per person for pick up venue from outskirt Hotel