This tour attracts tourists and researches alike, giving them the opportunity to watch the orangutan, Proboscis Monkey & Sun Bear up close in their natural habitat.
Pick up from your hotel in Sandakan, drive to Sepilok Orang Utan Rehabilitation Centre. 1000hrs, witness the morning feeding of orang utans in the forest, watch the scheduled video programme about the Orang Utan (25mins) at the Nature Education Centre, pay a visit to the Exhibition Hall. Lunch enroute. After lunch, transfer to The Labuk Bay Proboscis Monkey Sanctuary that offers another perfect proboscis monkeys observation spot for any tourist who wants to have a closer look at these very unique primate. The sanctuary is located at the centre of the mangrove forest along the coastal land near Samawang Village at Labuk Bay, Sandakan. If you love taking close up pictures of the Proboscis Monkey, this is the best place. Currently there are 3 family groups and 1 bachelor group in the sanctuary. A chance to see Silver Leaf Monkey, Pig tailed Macaque, Oriental Pied Hornbill, Otter, White-bellied Woodpecker and Kingfishers too.
Terms and Condition
- The above package is applicable to ALL market.
- Peak Season Surcharge applied on Hari Raya Puasa, Christmas, - Public Holidays period or any other day whereby a Hotel surcharge will be imposed as per respective hotel above mentioned.
- Above rates are subject of 6% Sales & Service Tax (SST)
- Above rates valid till 31 December 2019 ONLY
- Above room rates based on the lowest room categories.
- The management reserves the right to change or discontinue this promotional package without prior notice. However, confirmed bookings shall be honoured.
- Prices quoted are in Ringgit Malaysia
- Minimum 2 Adults unless stated,
- Cancellation charges may be applied